Rinse with mouthwash
I cannot claim that's 100%, but I really enjoy that and it works for me, so take it for what it's worth 🙂
2. “Waterpik” my teeth;
3. Brush (I use Oral B); and close off with
4. Gargling with Listerine Mint
Prior to this routine, my gums were swollen, bleeding on occasion. After I implemented it, they’re all normal and my dentist beams.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it