2. “Waterpik” my teeth;
3. Brush (I use Oral B); and close off with
4. Gargling with Listerine Mint
Prior to this routine, my gums were swollen, bleeding on occasion. After I implemented it, they’re all normal and my dentist beams.
Rinse with mouthwash
I cannot claim that's 100%, but I really enjoy that and it works for me, so take it for what it's worth 🙂
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?