Your teeth are in your mouth which is very near your brain. Allowing decay in your teeth is risking both your brain and your heart. Floss twice a day. It will save your life.
It provides a clean mouth and avoids bleeding gums or dental problems, plus it gives freshness to your mouth and breath.
Also, Since you are doing this in a daily basis, you are creating a habit and you can use it to “stack your habits” and gives you a wellbeing and sense of completion, which will allow you to complete other tasks within your daily routine.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?