At least 3 times a day: morning, after lunch and before going to bed. But if you floss in the morning and at night will be enough
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- Do you floss as part of your morning or evening routine?
- Do you floss after brushing your teeth?
- Is it better/more convenient for you to use those little “handle” floss sticks, or just regular old-school floss. I haven’t gotten used to the “handle” ones but they do seem more convenient.
- What kind of floss do you like?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?