At least 3 times a day: morning, after lunch and before going to bed. But if you floss in the morning and at night will be enough
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?
- Do you floss morning and night or just nights?
- Does oral hygiene add to your overall health substantially? I feel like I read that somewhere.
- Who are you really hurting when you dont floss?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it