Flossing helps, but using a softer brush and a more gentle toothpaste may also be the helpful. Also, see your dentist twice a year!
I rinse my mouth out with warm water and a little bit of salt dissolved in. It's old school, until I can purchase a tube of Paradontax toothpaste to try it.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?