Flossing helps, but using a softer brush and a more gentle toothpaste may also be the helpful. Also, see your dentist twice a year!
I rinse my mouth out with warm water and a little bit of salt dissolved in. It's old school, until I can purchase a tube of Paradontax toothpaste to try it.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?