I have very small gaps between my teeth, so I have to use very thin tape. I'm in the UK, Colgate do a great one, that doesn't get stuck, at all!
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
- Has your dentist noticed if you’re flossing more regularly?
- What is a water pic in relation to flossing?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
The Teepee sticks – not too fiddly, or unpleasant feeling. Can be harder to get hold of – but so much more pleasant than those brushes!
I'm in love with Plackers twin-line floss, for as much as you can love floss. 😁 My mouth feels super clean after using!
Superfloss! It’s got a fuzzy part that cleans around my areas of dental remodeling. But I also use waxed a lot of the time.
I use Bam&Boo floss. It's eco-friendly and comfortable to use. I actually have made a subscription to them, so every three months I get the floss and new toothbrushes for my whole family delivered directly to my home
The floss with handles is easy to use and makes flossing less painful! It needs to be thin floss to not be too hard to fit between teeth
I don't like any floss. It's uncomfortable and kinda hurts to do. The little stick kind suck slightly less but the water pick is better.
I like using woven floss, because I feel like it has a lot more surface area to scrub away as well as to carry away the sticky plaque that I’m flossing to remove.
I don’t like floss as much as I like the tooth pick scrubby things. But if I had to choose a floss, it would be the minty kind. I do wish floss was more environmentally friendly though.
I like to use floss picks. They're not ideal as they pollute and also move bacteria around, but I rude the string after each pick and they're convenient.
I like to use the picks with the floss stretched on them. They are less messy and I can get to all the teeth areas better
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?