Floss first. Because if you brush first you feel clean abs are more likely to skip flossing. It really doesn't matter though as long as you are doing it.
I always floss first. Helps to rid of all the food bits that might be stuck in my teeth. I then proceed to brunch, making my mouth feel clean and refreshed!
I was flossing before I brushed my teeth but recently I started brushing before I floss. I guess I figure the choosing loosens up some stuff, gets the big stuff out and then brushing is more effective.
I floss after eating to loosen any food. Then again after brushing to ensure I got everything. But I also a mouthwash because sometimes flossing loosens the food but rinsing gets it out. I just really don't like when stuff gets stuck in between my teeth, it's just so annoying to me.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss