Floss first. Because if you brush first you feel clean abs are more likely to skip flossing. It really doesn't matter though as long as you are doing it.
I always floss first. Helps to rid of all the food bits that might be stuck in my teeth. I then proceed to brunch, making my mouth feel clean and refreshed!
I was flossing before I brushed my teeth but recently I started brushing before I floss. I guess I figure the choosing loosens up some stuff, gets the big stuff out and then brushing is more effective.
I floss after eating to loosen any food. Then again after brushing to ensure I got everything. But I also a mouthwash because sometimes flossing loosens the food but rinsing gets it out. I just really don't like when stuff gets stuck in between my teeth, it's just so annoying to me.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?