Floss first. Because if you brush first you feel clean abs are more likely to skip flossing. It really doesn't matter though as long as you are doing it.
- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night? xx Lily
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- Should you floss once a day or more?
- How has flossing helped your oral hygiene?
I always floss first. Helps to rid of all the food bits that might be stuck in my teeth. I then proceed to brunch, making my mouth feel clean and refreshed!
I was flossing before I brushed my teeth but recently I started brushing before I floss. I guess I figure the choosing loosens up some stuff, gets the big stuff out and then brushing is more effective.
I floss after eating to loosen any food. Then again after brushing to ensure I got everything. But I also a mouthwash because sometimes flossing loosens the food but rinsing gets it out. I just really don't like when stuff gets stuck in between my teeth, it's just so annoying to me.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?