Floss first. Because if you brush first you feel clean abs are more likely to skip flossing. It really doesn't matter though as long as you are doing it.
- When do you usually floss at night?
- Is it better to use traditional string floss or floss picks?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- How has flossing helped your oral hygiene?
- Which method do you prefer and Why?
I always floss first. Helps to rid of all the food bits that might be stuck in my teeth. I then proceed to brunch, making my mouth feel clean and refreshed!
I was flossing before I brushed my teeth but recently I started brushing before I floss. I guess I figure the choosing loosens up some stuff, gets the big stuff out and then brushing is more effective.
I floss after eating to loosen any food. Then again after brushing to ensure I got everything. But I also a mouthwash because sometimes flossing loosens the food but rinsing gets it out. I just really don't like when stuff gets stuck in between my teeth, it's just so annoying to me.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?