Before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!
- Do you have to floss every day?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- Do you prefer to use floss string, floss picks or another type of floss?
Before. At my dentist and dental hygienist's suggestion. My understand is that the flossing dislodges anything stuck in between the teeth and then the brushing gets rid on anything on the surface after the particulate is gone.
I floss before I brush. I then use mouthwash after I floss but before I brush. This allows me to floss, then kill germs in areas I just exposed with floss, then brush. I only rinse a little after brushing so that some some of the fluoride stays on my teeth.
I floss my teeth before brushing them. The food and plaque that come off of the teeth during flossing are simply brushed away.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing