I floss before I brush. I then use mouthwash after I floss but before I brush. This allows me to floss, then kill germs in areas I just exposed with floss, then brush. I only rinse a little after brushing so that some some of the fluoride stays on my teeth.
Before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!
Before. At my dentist and dental hygienist's suggestion. My understand is that the flossing dislodges anything stuck in between the teeth and then the brushing gets rid on anything on the surface after the particulate is gone.
I floss my teeth before brushing them. The food and plaque that come off of the teeth during flossing are simply brushed away.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss