Before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!before! I feel like it loosens up any particles between my teeth, and then when I brush my teeth, it helps pull them away! Not sure if that’s correct… But it sounds good!
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if i can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
Before. At my dentist and dental hygienist's suggestion. My understand is that the flossing dislodges anything stuck in between the teeth and then the brushing gets rid on anything on the surface after the particulate is gone.
I floss before I brush. I then use mouthwash after I floss but before I brush. This allows me to floss, then kill germs in areas I just exposed with floss, then brush. I only rinse a little after brushing so that some some of the fluoride stays on my teeth.
I floss my teeth before brushing them. The food and plaque that come off of the teeth during flossing are simply brushed away.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?