Create a positive habit to replace the old one. I have struggled with trichotillomania with my eyelashes and eyebrows, now I make sure I plait my hair when I get the urge to pull or cut my fingernails 🙂
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Should I floss my front and back teeth?
- What is your favourite kind of floss?? Company? Texture? Flavour/flavor?
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
- How do you floss properly?
I have 2 suggestions (depending on the nature of the bad habit). 1. Try replacing the habit. Figure out what causes you to do the bad habit and replace it with a different task. For example, if you have a habit of leaving a mess after dinner, make it a habit to clean. 2. Try a different app. If you're trying to stop doing something that can't be easily replaced (like smoking), then you need a reward in the moment you skip the habit and a big reward at the end of the day. You'll have to decide if you want that reward in an app, internally, or externally.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?