Create a positive habit to replace the old one. I have struggled with trichotillomania with my eyelashes and eyebrows, now I make sure I plait my hair when I get the urge to pull or cut my fingernails 🙂
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- What’s better, waxed floss or regular floss?
- Until this app, the only time I would floss would be in the two weeks before a dentist appointment, or the one week after. Anyone else flossing for approval?
I have 2 suggestions (depending on the nature of the bad habit). 1. Try replacing the habit. Figure out what causes you to do the bad habit and replace it with a different task. For example, if you have a habit of leaving a mess after dinner, make it a habit to clean. 2. Try a different app. If you're trying to stop doing something that can't be easily replaced (like smoking), then you need a reward in the moment you skip the habit and a big reward at the end of the day. You'll have to decide if you want that reward in an app, internally, or externally.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it