I decide based on how likely it is that I will be able to succeed at it based on my current context and the demands of work and home life. For example, there is no point in my taking on an exercise journey if it's something I won't be able to commit to in the next couple of weeks.
I think about what habits I need to improve and fabulous just happens to have a ton of habits I need to improve on and more habits I never even thought of
Well there are couple of things I would like to work on, So maybe better to be consistent in doing small things until I actualise each of them as part of a beautiful life style I acquire
I’ve answered many questions here on Fabulous. This is by far the weirdest. I say this with love ❤️ and a smile ☺️
Listen to yourself. What do you feel like? And then decide, without hesitating .
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?