Well there are couple of things I would like to work on, So maybe better to be consistent in doing small things until I actualise each of them as part of a beautiful life style I acquire
I decide based on how likely it is that I will be able to succeed at it based on my current context and the demands of work and home life. For example, there is no point in my taking on an exercise journey if it's something I won't be able to commit to in the next couple of weeks.
I think about what habits I need to improve and fabulous just happens to have a ton of habits I need to improve on and more habits I never even thought of
I’ve answered many questions here on Fabulous. This is by far the weirdest. I say this with love ❤️ and a smile ☺️
Listen to yourself. What do you feel like? And then decide, without hesitating .
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?