I decide based on how likely it is that I will be able to succeed at it based on my current context and the demands of work and home life. For example, there is no point in my taking on an exercise journey if it's something I won't be able to commit to in the next couple of weeks.
I think about what habits I need to improve and fabulous just happens to have a ton of habits I need to improve on and more habits I never even thought of
Well there are couple of things I would like to work on, So maybe better to be consistent in doing small things until I actualise each of them as part of a beautiful life style I acquire
I’ve answered many questions here on Fabulous. This is by far the weirdest. I say this with love ❤️ and a smile ☺️
Listen to yourself. What do you feel like? And then decide, without hesitating .
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss