I decide based on how likely it is that I will be able to succeed at it based on my current context and the demands of work and home life. For example, there is no point in my taking on an exercise journey if it's something I won't be able to commit to in the next couple of weeks.
I think about what habits I need to improve and fabulous just happens to have a ton of habits I need to improve on and more habits I never even thought of
Well there are couple of things I would like to work on, So maybe better to be consistent in doing small things until I actualise each of them as part of a beautiful life style I acquire
I’ve answered many questions here on Fabulous. This is by far the weirdest. I say this with love ❤️ and a smile ☺️
Listen to yourself. What do you feel like? And then decide, without hesitating .
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?