I think brushing first would help to loosen particles for the floss, hence why your dentist may say that! Personally, I brush to loosen everything up, then floss between, then use a vigorous salt water or mouthwash rinse to get everything on up out of there. Really, though, I think as long as you both brush and floss you are good! 🙂
I floss then brush and night. I brush first in the morning though, then after I’ve had breakfast I floss. Hope that helps.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss