Or not straight teeth because they can see the plaque building up inbetween the teeth and causing damage – well that’s how I feel anyways, that’s why I floss 🥰
The experience is better for me too. I'm out of the chair so much quicker and with much less discomfort.
They may believe you have been flossing, just not very well. And at the end of the appointment they may tell you to floss better.
More importantly, it’s not their job to police you about flossing. It’s their recommendation as health professionals that you should do it. It’s for your health, not theirs.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?