Yes when asked this question it leads to more plastic waste, but I've found its the only way I've been able to make it a habit is to not have it take very long and easy to do.
Yes I believe it does create more waste. There’s the package the sticks come in, the sticks themselves and the floss. Where as string floss just has the plastic container and the floss. If there was a tool to hold your floss as close to convenient as the sticks are but reusable then it could create less waste.
Yes. There’s way more plastic which is more waste. However, string floss and plastic floss are both non biodegradable, being harmful to all living creatures and the environment.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it