I always take my time when flossing. It allows my teeth to feel cleaner and overall feels better, even if it hurts at the beginning!
I take my time and do it while I'm watching a tv show. I use floss picks and really get in there 🙂 thanks for helping me with this habit
I floss thoroughly because rushing through defeats the purpose of flossing. It’s meant to clean between the teeth where a toothbrush can’t reach, and this takes a couple minutes to accomplish. It’s two minutes a day where you invest in your dental health. So many people suffer from gum disease and tooth decay, and there are two simple things you can do to to reduce the risk: brush twice daily, and floss once a day. It’s a small step toward a healthier you!
I usually go relatively quickly, especially if I know I haven't skipped any days recently. If I haven't flossed in a couple days, I'll take my time flossing to make sure I do a good job.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?