I haven’t tried a water pic, but I would like to. I use traditional floss for my goal. I order extra on Amazon since it’s hard for me to get to the store with my toddler. I have 3 packs of floss ready to go. I keep the one I am usoing in a small jar with the plastic toothpick/floss. I had to use one of those on Friday night while we were rushing outta the house looking fabulous for a Christmas party.
Actually I’ve not a clue what water picks are. However if they can reach the back teeth that I can’t with floss then I’d be a fan!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss