I haven’t tried a water pic, but I would like to. I use traditional floss for my goal. I order extra on Amazon since it’s hard for me to get to the store with my toddler. I have 3 packs of floss ready to go. I keep the one I am usoing in a small jar with the plastic toothpick/floss. I had to use one of those on Friday night while we were rushing outta the house looking fabulous for a Christmas party.
Actually I’ve not a clue what water picks are. However if they can reach the back teeth that I can’t with floss then I’d be a fan!
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))