We use silk floss that comes in glass refillable container ! They have them in etsy and Amazon and the package free store!
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
- Do you floss after brushing your teeth?
- How have you been able to incorporate exercise into your morning routine? I always seem to wake up to late so I end up losing that time.
- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
- I’m so tired of forgetting to floss! Any advice?
Silk floss is natural, compostable, and chemical free. You can get refills for your glass container. Look at “lifewithoutplastic”
Yes of course, soot used to be used, bamboo which is expensive and needs to be more affordable, to enable individuals on low budget, to be more sustainable
My guy, by a water flosser, you can get a decent one for 30 to 50 USD. Worth it, will save you a lot of money when you are old and you have perfect shining terthm
Hi. I don’t really know but I understand that there is floss made with silk and packaged in small glass bottles. Not good if you’re vegan, but better than plastic for the planet. It would be good to have more information about sustainable options.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?