We use silk floss that comes in glass refillable container ! They have them in etsy and Amazon and the package free store!
Hi. I don’t really know but I understand that there is floss made with silk and packaged in small glass bottles. Not good if you’re vegan, but better than plastic for the planet. It would be good to have more information about sustainable options.
Silk floss is natural, compostable, and chemical free. You can get refills for your glass container. Look at “lifewithoutplastic”
My guy, by a water flosser, you can get a decent one for 30 to 50 USD. Worth it, will save you a lot of money when you are old and you have perfect shining terthm
Yes of course, soot used to be used, bamboo which is expensive and needs to be more affordable, to enable individuals on low budget, to be more sustainable
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss