We use silk floss that comes in glass refillable container ! They have them in etsy and Amazon and the package free store!
Hi. I don’t really know but I understand that there is floss made with silk and packaged in small glass bottles. Not good if you’re vegan, but better than plastic for the planet. It would be good to have more information about sustainable options.
Silk floss is natural, compostable, and chemical free. You can get refills for your glass container. Look at “lifewithoutplastic”
My guy, by a water flosser, you can get a decent one for 30 to 50 USD. Worth it, will save you a lot of money when you are old and you have perfect shining terthm
Yes of course, soot used to be used, bamboo which is expensive and needs to be more affordable, to enable individuals on low budget, to be more sustainable
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?