We use silk floss that comes in glass refillable container ! They have them in etsy and Amazon and the package free store!
- How often do you need to floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- What do you do about teeth that are really tight against each other?
- Whose gums bleed when they floss?
Silk floss is natural, compostable, and chemical free. You can get refills for your glass container. Look at “lifewithoutplastic”
Yes of course, soot used to be used, bamboo which is expensive and needs to be more affordable, to enable individuals on low budget, to be more sustainable
My guy, by a water flosser, you can get a decent one for 30 to 50 USD. Worth it, will save you a lot of money when you are old and you have perfect shining terthm
Hi. I don’t really know but I understand that there is floss made with silk and packaged in small glass bottles. Not good if you’re vegan, but better than plastic for the planet. It would be good to have more information about sustainable options.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing