I believe it’s better to do it twice a day. I try and mimic my morning habits with my night habits so that I can instill them even further into my life. My nights look a lot like my mornings and it helps keep me grounded in the things I know make me feel good. My morning routine sends me into my day with a positive start. My night routine sends me into the next morning feeling the same no matter what kind of day I’ve had in between.
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?