Floss sticks are the easiest method as the floss doesn’t slip between your fingers as with normal flossing. Different brands are differing thicknesses so recommended trying a few to see which is preferable for you.
The flossing method I like to use is a flossing stick or flosser. I do not like wrapping string around my finger and putting my fingers in my mouth. So I feel that the flossing stick is it good option and I can reach all the way back to my molars with it
Flossing has become a nightly routine after brushing. I use super-silky and highest-quality floss so it doesn’t shred. Takes 30 seconds. Then, I use a tongue scraper (takes 10 seconds), then my swish with TheraBreath rinse. So fresh and no more bad breath. Flossing is so important!
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?