Floss sticks are the easiest method as the floss doesn’t slip between your fingers as with normal flossing. Different brands are differing thicknesses so recommended trying a few to see which is preferable for you.
The flossing method I like to use is a flossing stick or flosser. I do not like wrapping string around my finger and putting my fingers in my mouth. So I feel that the flossing stick is it good option and I can reach all the way back to my molars with it
Flossing has become a nightly routine after brushing. I use super-silky and highest-quality floss so it doesn’t shred. Takes 30 seconds. Then, I use a tongue scraper (takes 10 seconds), then my swish with TheraBreath rinse. So fresh and no more bad breath. Flossing is so important!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss