I use an oral B floss, it's a tape rather than a piece of string. it makes it way easier to gloss and I'm always more motivated to do it.
I personally prefer to use small interdental brushes rather than floss as you can choose the correct size to suit your individual needs.
One that works. It has a handle so I don’t need to put both of my hands IN my mouth and hurt my fingers with the floss. And I can reach every gap there is.
I buy floss all the time when I feel like I want to start a flossing habit. So I have a collection of various types. I like the flat tape best and a mint flavour but happy to use up whatever I have on hand. I recently began a decluttering journey so I am reluctant to throw out useful items that I should be using. Hence I don’t have a specific type that I use. Just what’s there.
I have Peloton and I use the mediation session to get me in the right mood. Then about 30 minutes prior to sleep I turn everything off and use that time to meditate pray and just be calm
I use waxed floss picks which are single use so not get for environment, but I find them better to use than plain old floss.
Some random floss that I picked up at a pharmacy in Istanbul. It's not pretty but it gets the scouring job done! The best floss, imo, is whichever one is closest to your toothbrush.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss