One that works. It has a handle so I don’t need to put both of my hands IN my mouth and hurt my fingers with the floss. And I can reach every gap there is.
- Is it better to floss in the morning or the evening?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- How do I wake up earlier? How do I stay in a good mood?
- How can I make sure to remember to floss? I always remember after I brush my teeth and it’s too late.
- Why do you forego flossing and how can you change that?
I have Peloton and I use the mediation session to get me in the right mood. Then about 30 minutes prior to sleep I turn everything off and use that time to meditate pray and just be calm
I use an oral B floss, it's a tape rather than a piece of string. it makes it way easier to gloss and I'm always more motivated to do it.
Some random floss that I picked up at a pharmacy in Istanbul. It's not pretty but it gets the scouring job done! The best floss, imo, is whichever one is closest to your toothbrush.
I use waxed floss picks which are single use so not get for environment, but I find them better to use than plain old floss.
I personally prefer to use small interdental brushes rather than floss as you can choose the correct size to suit your individual needs.
I buy floss all the time when I feel like I want to start a flossing habit. So I have a collection of various types. I like the flat tape best and a mint flavour but happy to use up whatever I have on hand. I recently began a decluttering journey so I am reluctant to throw out useful items that I should be using. Hence I don’t have a specific type that I use. Just what’s there.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing