I use an oral B floss, it's a tape rather than a piece of string. it makes it way easier to gloss and I'm always more motivated to do it.
I personally prefer to use small interdental brushes rather than floss as you can choose the correct size to suit your individual needs.
One that works. It has a handle so I don’t need to put both of my hands IN my mouth and hurt my fingers with the floss. And I can reach every gap there is.
I buy floss all the time when I feel like I want to start a flossing habit. So I have a collection of various types. I like the flat tape best and a mint flavour but happy to use up whatever I have on hand. I recently began a decluttering journey so I am reluctant to throw out useful items that I should be using. Hence I don’t have a specific type that I use. Just what’s there.
I have Peloton and I use the mediation session to get me in the right mood. Then about 30 minutes prior to sleep I turn everything off and use that time to meditate pray and just be calm
I use waxed floss picks which are single use so not get for environment, but I find them better to use than plain old floss.
Some random floss that I picked up at a pharmacy in Istanbul. It's not pretty but it gets the scouring job done! The best floss, imo, is whichever one is closest to your toothbrush.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?