I have fruit or carrot as snacks. My dinner is at 19 h and I eat smoothie with fruit and vegetable for dinner. Lunch is homemade usually with lentils, beans or chickpeas, there's a lot good recipes with those. Once a week I eat fish and chicken or turkey meat. For breakfast I eat whole grain buckwheat, oats, barley, millet, rice with herbal milk and half tsp of honey (homemade).
Overeating has always been an uphill battle, especially after a long day. The thing that has been the most effective for me is once I am full and I’ve had my last bite and sip of flavored liquid (i.e. almond milk, la croix, ice, etc.) I brush my teeth because it brings closure to the day. Also because if I were to consume anything after brushing, flossing and mouthwash(ing) everything is just gonna taste hella weird :]
Franz Josef U.
This is something that is also very hard for me not to do and as an alternative to limiting myself entirely from eating/snacking in the evening, I try to fill up on fruits filled with more water than actual carbs. For example I adore watermelon because it tastes great, fills me with water, and limits my hunger for bad carbs or proteins. Home this helped!
I try to brush my teeth at an earlier time (like 8pm), as the first item on my evening routine. I find that usually helps my avoid eating in the evening.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?