I have fruit or carrot as snacks. My dinner is at 19 h and I eat smoothie with fruit and vegetable for dinner. Lunch is homemade usually with lentils, beans or chickpeas, there's a lot good recipes with those. Once a week I eat fish and chicken or turkey meat. For breakfast I eat whole grain buckwheat, oats, barley, millet, rice with herbal milk and half tsp of honey (homemade).
Overeating has always been an uphill battle, especially after a long day. The thing that has been the most effective for me is once I am full and I’ve had my last bite and sip of flavored liquid (i.e. almond milk, la croix, ice, etc.) I brush my teeth because it brings closure to the day. Also because if I were to consume anything after brushing, flossing and mouthwash(ing) everything is just gonna taste hella weird :]
I try to brush my teeth at an earlier time (like 8pm), as the first item on my evening routine. I find that usually helps my avoid eating in the evening.
This is something that is also very hard for me not to do and as an alternative to limiting myself entirely from eating/snacking in the evening, I try to fill up on fruits filled with more water than actual carbs. For example I adore watermelon because it tastes great, fills me with water, and limits my hunger for bad carbs or proteins. Home this helped!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?