I have fruit or carrot as snacks. My dinner is at 19 h and I eat smoothie with fruit and vegetable for dinner. Lunch is homemade usually with lentils, beans or chickpeas, there's a lot good recipes with those. Once a week I eat fish and chicken or turkey meat. For breakfast I eat whole grain buckwheat, oats, barley, millet, rice with herbal milk and half tsp of honey (homemade).
Overeating has always been an uphill battle, especially after a long day. The thing that has been the most effective for me is once I am full and I’ve had my last bite and sip of flavored liquid (i.e. almond milk, la croix, ice, etc.) I brush my teeth because it brings closure to the day. Also because if I were to consume anything after brushing, flossing and mouthwash(ing) everything is just gonna taste hella weird :]
I try to brush my teeth at an earlier time (like 8pm), as the first item on my evening routine. I find that usually helps my avoid eating in the evening.
This is something that is also very hard for me not to do and as an alternative to limiting myself entirely from eating/snacking in the evening, I try to fill up on fruits filled with more water than actual carbs. For example I adore watermelon because it tastes great, fills me with water, and limits my hunger for bad carbs or proteins. Home this helped!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing