I would recommend investing in an electric toothbrush – I bought one that comes with an app which I can monitor my progress and it is awesome 🙂
After flossing I use mouth wash to kill the initial germs. After using mouth wash I brush my teeth and than I use my tongue brush and clean my tongue. After that I use mouth wash for the last time.
Hemit Rio Z.
Buy a copper (because it repels bacteria) tongue scraper and use it morning and evening after brushing your teeth. Finish with mouthwash, game changer!
I also use a water pick at night before bed, then rinse with listerine total. In addition , I brush with activated coconut charcoal powder about once a week. It’s supposed to help prevent gum disease as well as whiten teeth.
I have struggled with flossing forever. I recommend a Waterpik. I don’t have any other suggestions other than to always finish with mouthwash.
Dietary changes. Ease up on the sweets and sodas, even coffee and wine are acidic and can breakdown the enamel on your teeth. Don't brush your teeth until 30 minutes after drinking sodas, coffee, or wine. Instead, swish water in your mouth just after drinking those and brush later.
Interdental brushes are good. And besides perfect cleaning, a right choice of good quality products e.g. toothpaste without fluorid is crucial.
After brushing the teeth, use water with pressure, this wet away the small parts of food that the brush or the floss don't take out
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?