I am not a flosser. So now I technically have gum disease and have to get my teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year. My teeth are close together and bleed so much when I floss. So this app is helpful in making me do it anyway. And in 3 days, less bleeding.. just like hygienist said. Also 2 min timer helps.
I think about what my teeth may look like in the future if I don't floss and remove the build up that causes decay in between my teeth.
i think of how i want my teeth to look in the long run! plus flossing now saves money on filling cavities and teeth whitening later. and it makes my mouth feel so much less gross!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?