I am not a flosser. So now I technically have gum disease and have to get my teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year. My teeth are close together and bleed so much when I floss. So this app is helpful in making me do it anyway. And in 3 days, less bleeding.. just like hygienist said. Also 2 min timer helps.
- I practice martial arts 5 to 6 times a week for anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours (group traning); what is the best schedule and methods for stretching and should it be done before or after?
- Who did I help today?
- Meditation is a bit like a 10 min nap for me. Super helpful to clean up my head, but it’s not targeted. Anyone with tips on how to meditate on specific areas, such as for focus or reduced worry?
- What are the best stretches for people trying to learn how to do the splits?
- What is your greatest motivation to exercise?
I think about what my teeth may look like in the future if I don't floss and remove the build up that causes decay in between my teeth.
i think of how I want my teeth to look in the long run! plus flossing now saves money on filling cavities and teeth whitening later. and it makes my mouth feel so much less gross!
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?