I think about what my teeth may look like in the future if I don't floss and remove the build up that causes decay in between my teeth.
I am not a flosser. So now I technically have gum disease and have to get my teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year. My teeth are close together and bleed so much when I floss. So this app is helpful in making me do it anyway. And in 3 days, less bleeding.. just like hygienist said. Also 2 min timer helps.
i think of how i want my teeth to look in the long run! plus flossing now saves money on filling cavities and teeth whitening later. and it makes my mouth feel so much less gross!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?