I think about what my teeth may look like in the future if I don't floss and remove the build up that causes decay in between my teeth.
I am not a flosser. So now I technically have gum disease and have to get my teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year. My teeth are close together and bleed so much when I floss. So this app is helpful in making me do it anyway. And in 3 days, less bleeding.. just like hygienist said. Also 2 min timer helps.
i think of how i want my teeth to look in the long run! plus flossing now saves money on filling cavities and teeth whitening later. and it makes my mouth feel so much less gross!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss