I am not a flosser. So now I technically have gum disease and have to get my teeth cleaned 3-4 times a year. My teeth are close together and bleed so much when I floss. So this app is helpful in making me do it anyway. And in 3 days, less bleeding.. just like hygienist said. Also 2 min timer helps.
I think about what my teeth may look like in the future if I don't floss and remove the build up that causes decay in between my teeth.
i think of how i want my teeth to look in the long run! plus flossing now saves money on filling cavities and teeth whitening later. and it makes my mouth feel so much less gross!
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?