Use a string of floss. Wrap it around a couple fingers on each hand. Put the taut floss between each tooth; scraping the tooth and gums on both sides. Unwrap one hand and wrap the other hand to move to a fresh spot of floss. Repeat between all your teeth beginning in the bottom rear left and moving around the front to the bottom rear right and then moving to the top and around the front, finally ending in the top rear left. Then use a mouthwash and you’re done!
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?