Use a string of floss. Wrap it around a couple fingers on each hand. Put the taut floss between each tooth; scraping the tooth and gums on both sides. Unwrap one hand and wrap the other hand to move to a fresh spot of floss. Repeat between all your teeth beginning in the bottom rear left and moving around the front to the bottom rear right and then moving to the top and around the front, finally ending in the top rear left. Then use a mouthwash and you’re done!
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?