Use a string of floss. Wrap it around a couple fingers on each hand. Put the taut floss between each tooth; scraping the tooth and gums on both sides. Unwrap one hand and wrap the other hand to move to a fresh spot of floss. Repeat between all your teeth beginning in the bottom rear left and moving around the front to the bottom rear right and then moving to the top and around the front, finally ending in the top rear left. Then use a mouthwash and you’re done!
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?