In our house I floss before brushing bc I want to clear all areas so my brush can do is job. My wife flosses after brushing because that makes sense to her. I've read that both are okay as long as you floss.
I don't like morning breath so I brush and floss during my morning routine. Even if I still need to eat breakfast. I also brush/floss at bedtime.
I've read that brushing and flossing can help prevent or reduce the risk of heart disease bc it clears out bacteria. I also brush more when I'm getting a cold bc I think it reduces the number of germs that can multiply.
I occasionally use the little picks when they are available. I would use them more. I learned a lot when I decided to start taking care of my teeth.
- Do you only floss between each set of teeth once, or go back over them a second time?
- When should a child start to floss?
- Do you floss before or after flossing? Do you get the same benefits either way?
- When’s the best time of the day to floss your teeth?
- Does everyone else hate flossing as much as I do?? If so, how do you overcome the dread?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing