In our house I floss before brushing bc I want to clear all areas so my brush can do is job. My wife flosses after brushing because that makes sense to her. I've read that both are okay as long as you floss.
I don't like morning breath so I brush and floss during my morning routine. Even if I still need to eat breakfast. I also brush/floss at bedtime.
I've read that brushing and flossing can help prevent or reduce the risk of heart disease bc it clears out bacteria. I also brush more when I'm getting a cold bc I think it reduces the number of germs that can multiply.
I occasionally use the little picks when they are available. I would use them more. I learned a lot when I decided to start taking care of my teeth.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?