In our house I floss before brushing bc I want to clear all areas so my brush can do is job. My wife flosses after brushing because that makes sense to her. I've read that both are okay as long as you floss.
I don't like morning breath so I brush and floss during my morning routine. Even if I still need to eat breakfast. I also brush/floss at bedtime.
I've read that brushing and flossing can help prevent or reduce the risk of heart disease bc it clears out bacteria. I also brush more when I'm getting a cold bc I think it reduces the number of germs that can multiply.
I occasionally use the little picks when they are available. I would use them more. I learned a lot when I decided to start taking care of my teeth.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?