I never flossed until I discovered floss picks. They are 1 time use and help tremendously with reaching between the back teeth. You can get a pack of 60 at the dollar store.
- I’m trying to get better at writing and read a lot. But when I read something great, the feeling I could never possibly compare is overwhelming, it keeps from practicing for a few days. How do you deal with the crippling self-doubt?
- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- What are some good vegan and vegetarian options for a healthy and quick breakfast?
- What kind of stretching do you go in for? Obviously you want to get your whole body stretched but there are loads of different kinds!
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?