I never flossed until I discovered floss picks. They are 1 time use and help tremendously with reaching between the back teeth. You can get a pack of 60 at the dollar store.
- Is it better to use traditional string floss or floss picks?
- How do you not relapse back to an addictive behavior?
- How many times should I floss each day?
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
- Which floss brand do you find to be the best? Is there one you like to use for whitening?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?