I never flossed until I discovered floss picks. They are 1 time use and help tremendously with reaching between the back teeth. You can get a pack of 60 at the dollar store.
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Did you already have the hait of flossing. How long did it take?
- Is it okay to use the floss picks rather than using traditional floss?
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth?
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?