How people build floss into there routine would be by first buying the floss to get motivated then put it into your routine and little by little when you see the floss or if you remember to floss you'll start doing it on a daily
I found it easy to incorporate in my evening routine because I was reinforcing the same habit with my children. It’s important to brush twice a day and it just seemed like a good idea to floss at the end of the day when you are through eating for the day.
I worked together with a friend. We had a "brush/floss challenge" with a reward for 30 days of continuous brushing and flossing morning and night. Previously, I didn't have good habits and this has really cemented it. Worked much better than expected and has stopped my deteriorating dental hygiene.
But the little picks and leave them by your toothbrush or in the shower so that you see them in the morning and are easily accessible
Try the BrushingHero app for iPhone! I think it’s funny. I had cavity once, so now I’m too scared and that makes me floss.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?