How people build floss into there routine would be by first buying the floss to get motivated then put it into your routine and little by little when you see the floss or if you remember to floss you'll start doing it on a daily
I found it easy to incorporate in my evening routine because I was reinforcing the same habit with my children. It’s important to brush twice a day and it just seemed like a good idea to floss at the end of the day when you are through eating for the day.
I worked together with a friend. We had a "brush/floss challenge" with a reward for 30 days of continuous brushing and flossing morning and night. Previously, I didn't have good habits and this has really cemented it. Worked much better than expected and has stopped my deteriorating dental hygiene.
But the little picks and leave them by your toothbrush or in the shower so that you see them in the morning and are easily accessible
Try the BrushingHero app for iPhone! I think it’s funny. I had cavity once, so now I’m too scared and that makes me floss.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?