How people build floss into there routine would be by first buying the floss to get motivated then put it into your routine and little by little when you see the floss or if you remember to floss you'll start doing it on a daily
I found it easy to incorporate in my evening routine because I was reinforcing the same habit with my children. It’s important to brush twice a day and it just seemed like a good idea to floss at the end of the day when you are through eating for the day.
I worked together with a friend. We had a "brush/floss challenge" with a reward for 30 days of continuous brushing and flossing morning and night. Previously, I didn't have good habits and this has really cemented it. Worked much better than expected and has stopped my deteriorating dental hygiene.
But the little picks and leave them by your toothbrush or in the shower so that you see them in the morning and are easily accessible
Try the BrushingHero app for iPhone! I think it’s funny. I had cavity once, so now I’m too scared and that makes me floss.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss