Yes I floss everytime i brush my teeth. I'm assuming that I floss the right way. It keeps my gums and teeth clean and grem free.
Yes I think it is necessary to floss as it is necessary to remove food particles in between teeth and where tooth brush can’t reach. I feel like my gums are better after regularly flossing.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?