Before starting with Fabulous I never got into consistent flossing. Once I added the step to my routine it took a few nights of trudging back to the bathroom because I had forgotten before I finally remembered. All you have to do is stick with it. You’ve got this!!
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- Do you floss before brushing or after brushing?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- How much do you floss? Why?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it