It’s insulting to assume that I haven’t been flossing. This habit was the first one given to me; I didn’t choose it. Nobody here’s accepted a habit they already do?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?