I usually do after. But thinking about it for a moment, it makes more sense to do before. The order should be; floss, brush, mouth wash. Makes sense to me!
I floss after brushing. I think I do it after because when I go to the dentist to get my teeth clean, they do it after my cleaning.
You gotta floss after brushing in order to get what's left behind. That way the flossing is enhancing your brushing and not they other way around!
Before brushing because I want to get the old stuff out from between my teeth and then give the opportunity to clean with toothbrush. Not only that but when I use mouthwash I can clean in between the teeth better if I floss before everything. Floss, mouthwash, brush always.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?