I usually do after. But thinking about it for a moment, it makes more sense to do before. The order should be; floss, brush, mouth wash. Makes sense to me!
I floss after brushing. I think I do it after because when I go to the dentist to get my teeth clean, they do it after my cleaning.
Before brushing because I want to get the old stuff out from between my teeth and then give the opportunity to clean with toothbrush. Not only that but when I use mouthwash I can clean in between the teeth better if I floss before everything. Floss, mouthwash, brush always.
You gotta floss after brushing in order to get what's left behind. That way the flossing is enhancing your brushing and not they other way around!
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss