I usually do after. But thinking about it for a moment, it makes more sense to do before. The order should be; floss, brush, mouth wash. Makes sense to me!
I floss after brushing. I think I do it after because when I go to the dentist to get my teeth clean, they do it after my cleaning.
You gotta floss after brushing in order to get what's left behind. That way the flossing is enhancing your brushing and not they other way around!
Before brushing because I want to get the old stuff out from between my teeth and then give the opportunity to clean with toothbrush. Not only that but when I use mouthwash I can clean in between the teeth better if I floss before everything. Floss, mouthwash, brush always.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss