Yes fabulous has gave me the encouragement to floss consistently rather than when I remember to floss which was very inconsistent.
Absolutely! I stopped for years and am now flossing daily. I’ve noticed a significant reduction in the irritation of my gums!
Yes absolutely! I set out to remember to floss every night before bed, but the habit just feels like the second half of brushing my teeth. Now I floss every morning and every evening right after I brush!
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?