I floss as part of my evening routine, as I think there is a lot more food between teeth after a whole day of meals, than in the morning.
Personally I feel most energetic/motivated at night, so my evening routine is the more ambitious. I just put flossing amongst some other things and end up hardly noticing that I’m doing it 🤘
I floss after eating two or three times during the day and thoroughly brush my teeth and floss after showering at night. Just before bed. My nighttime ritual and routine.
I do at night, makes brushed teeth feel much cleaner, be sure to get between gum and foot of teeth. The main purpose of flossing is to prevent gum disease, I find it makes a significant difference even at three times a week.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss