I floss as part of my evening routine, as I think there is a lot more food between teeth after a whole day of meals, than in the morning.
- Does it really take 2 minutes to floss 😂?
- How do you not relapse back to an addictive behavior?
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- How long do you floss daily and what does it mean to you from an emotional standpoint to floss daily?
- Do you make excuses to avoid flossing? Why?
Bernarda Da conceição
I do at night, makes brushed teeth feel much cleaner, be sure to get between gum and foot of teeth. The main purpose of flossing is to prevent gum disease, I find it makes a significant difference even at three times a week.
Personally I feel most energetic/motivated at night, so my evening routine is the more ambitious. I just put flossing amongst some other things and end up hardly noticing that I’m doing it 🤘
I floss after eating two or three times during the day and thoroughly brush my teeth and floss after showering at night. Just before bed. My nighttime ritual and routine.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?