I floss as part of my evening routine, as I think there is a lot more food between teeth after a whole day of meals, than in the morning.
Personally I feel most energetic/motivated at night, so my evening routine is the more ambitious. I just put flossing amongst some other things and end up hardly noticing that I’m doing it 🤘
I floss after eating two or three times during the day and thoroughly brush my teeth and floss after showering at night. Just before bed. My nighttime ritual and routine.
I do at night, makes brushed teeth feel much cleaner, be sure to get between gum and foot of teeth. The main purpose of flossing is to prevent gum disease, I find it makes a significant difference even at three times a week.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?