I floss as part of my evening routine, as I think there is a lot more food between teeth after a whole day of meals, than in the morning.
- Do you think flossing after lunch makes a difference or is evening enough?
- Is oil pulling effective?
- My dentist suggests brushing first and then flossing.. but.. Doesn’t it make more sense to floss and then brush away the particles that flossing loosens?
- Do you feel like flossing is getting easier yet?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
Bernarda Da conceição
I do at night, makes brushed teeth feel much cleaner, be sure to get between gum and foot of teeth. The main purpose of flossing is to prevent gum disease, I find it makes a significant difference even at three times a week.
Personally I feel most energetic/motivated at night, so my evening routine is the more ambitious. I just put flossing amongst some other things and end up hardly noticing that I’m doing it 🤘
I floss after eating two or three times during the day and thoroughly brush my teeth and floss after showering at night. Just before bed. My nighttime ritual and routine.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?