I am not self-conscious or guilty about the use of floss. I am aware of the environment and myself. But, I do not over-exaggerate the effects for dramatic effect. It is floss! And I am not giving up my straws either. If things are ending up in the ocean then we need to investigate how they are getting there. That is a separate issue.
- I love having a nice bathroom counter and the water pick is unsightly. Any ideas on that?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- How much do you floss and what’s motivating your habit?
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
I’m still using the floss I find in various cabinets around the house and honestly haven’t thought or needed to buy any yet. This question introduced me to the idea that there would be an environmental aspect to floss. Now I’ll consider it.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?