I am not self-conscious or guilty about the use of floss. I am aware of the environment and myself. But, I do not over-exaggerate the effects for dramatic effect. It is floss! And I am not giving up my straws either. If things are ending up in the ocean then we need to investigate how they are getting there. That is a separate issue.
I’m still using the floss I find in various cabinets around the house and honestly haven’t thought or needed to buy any yet. This question introduced me to the idea that there would be an environmental aspect to floss. Now I’ll consider it.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?