It becomes part of my nighttime wind down. And I know I feel better,fresher and cleaner after I have flossed and brushed. It’s the time to remove the grit of the day
I never thought I will have cavities I just assumed since I have a healthy teeth there is nothing to worry about until my nightmare become true and I had to fix them moral of the story it's way cheaper to floss and brush than paying thousands on something that could be avoided easily instead use these thousands of dollars on something that you actually need to pay debt or school loan.
I first started flossing routinely during my freshman year of high school, and I actually noticed that my teeth looked cleaner and my breath smelled a little better. Every time I went to the dentist, the assistant would always say something good about my dental hygiene, which was also a nice bonus. I’m a little older now, and although I might not receive compliments at every dental appointment I go to, I like to think about good memories like that. Flossing is also sort of a symbol that you’re really invested in taking care of yourself, because for so many people it seems tedious and unnecessary.
I think about my teeth and what they will be like if I don’t floss. I like having the outside and between my teeth clean.
When I go to the bathroom do brush my teeth I look at my teeth and Since I have braces I’m like Delaney you know you should so I do it. Even though it’s a hassle I do it cause I don’t want to have bad teeth when I’m older
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss