My dental hygenist said it takes about 24 hr for plaque to harden (the internet said 48 hr) so I floss once a day, in the evening after my last meal.
- I want to have freshly squeezed juice every morning along with my breakfast but there is hardly much time to do it all. Is squeezing it the night before okay or does the juice lose its benefits if kept overnight?
- This morning I’m drinking a yummy cup of herbal tea. Can I count this as my water?
- What are your reasons to exercise? I really enjoy hearing about other people’s goals and aspirations. I want to exercise because since college has started for me about a year and a half ago, I’ve gained roughly 30 pounds. It’s surprising not too noticeable because I’m 6’7”, but I’m getting married in about 4 months and I really want to look my best for my wife and enjoy our honeymoon cruise without feeling self-conscious.
- How do you deal with the important things that do not have a deadline?
- What changes in yourself have you experienced since you started using Fabulous?
I used to floss at night but I realised that I am more consistent with flossing if I do it during the day. It usually helps to leave the floss somewhere close to your toothbrush so you don’t forget. I’m usually very tired at night so even brushing my teeth is a huge task for me let alone to floss😂
I tend to floss solely in the morning half way through brushing. After flossing, I use the floss to scrape my tongue before brushing itself. After completing my brushing, I'll use mouthwash – and then wash my mouth out multiple times with water to remove any remaining flavour.
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
- Is flossing really necessary? My gums always bleed from doing it. I understand doing it if I can see/feel that there’s food stuck between my teeth but other then that it just feels unnecessary. I brush my teeth twice a day and I use mouthwash.
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?