My dental hygenist said it takes about 24 hr for plaque to harden (the internet said 48 hr) so I floss once a day, in the evening after my last meal.
I used to floss at night but I realised that I am more consistent with flossing if I do it during the day. It usually helps to leave the floss somewhere close to your toothbrush so you don’t forget. I’m usually very tired at night so even brushing my teeth is a huge task for me let alone to floss😂
I tend to floss solely in the morning half way through brushing. After flossing, I use the floss to scrape my tongue before brushing itself. After completing my brushing, I'll use mouthwash – and then wash my mouth out multiple times with water to remove any remaining flavour.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?