Right now, since I have braces, it’s just a matter of having flossers that I can use, and I’ve run out. (I can’t go out and buy them right now.) That’s why I can’t floss right now. Maybe you should try flossers? I find them much easier than normal floss, even before I got braces. When I find I floss the most is when I make it a habit of doing it right after I brush my teeth at night.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?