Right now, since I have braces, it’s just a matter of having flossers that I can use, and I’ve run out. (I can’t go out and buy them right now.) That’s why I can’t floss right now. Maybe you should try flossers? I find them much easier than normal floss, even before I got braces. When I find I floss the most is when I make it a habit of doing it right after I brush my teeth at night.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?