Use a piece at least 12 inches long so that you can hold it and just wrap it around your fingers once. I also prefer the flatter dental tape.
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- Are there indicators if you’ve flossed well? How do you fix receding gums?
- Should I be flossing both in the morning and at night?
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- What is the healthiest way to floss and how often should you floss in a day and are the little flossers a healthy choice?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?