Cl Vis E.
I prefer floss thread, not necessarily because it's easier to use, but it seems like the more sustainable of the two options (at least the lesser of two evils).
I personally use the thread because I can't yet afford a water pick. I would think the water pick is easier on your gums, but I'm not an expert
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?