I prefer floss thread, not necessarily because it's easier to use, but it seems like the more sustainable of the two options (at least the lesser of two evils).
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- How many times a day should I floss?
- How can I motivate myself to floss when I just want to go to bed?
- When do you floss? Just ones per day or more?
- Do you floss after every meal?
I personally use the thread because I can't yet afford a water pick. I would think the water pick is easier on your gums, but I'm not an expert
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?