I prefer floss thread, not necessarily because it's easier to use, but it seems like the more sustainable of the two options (at least the lesser of two evils).
- Does using a water-pick device count as flossing?
- How can I motivate myself to floss when I just want to go to bed?
- What are some of the things that stop you from flossing each night?
- How much do you floss and what’s motivating your habit?
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
I personally use the thread because I can't yet afford a water pick. I would think the water pick is easier on your gums, but I'm not an expert
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?