I prefer floss thread, not necessarily because it's easier to use, but it seems like the more sustainable of the two options (at least the lesser of two evils).
I personally use the thread because I can't yet afford a water pick. I would think the water pick is easier on your gums, but I'm not an expert
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?