Are use flaws and pics they are around at the top with a string of flaws and a time to stock up on the other end they come in a package of 50 and they last forever.
I use waxed dental tape. Waxed and the tape help it glide in between my teeth easier and I will never use picks. Picks make you lose the ability to get as close and it is just donating more garbage to a landfield.
I use waxed thin floss. My teeth are super tight in my mouth. Flossing is sometimes hard. But, if I floss, my teeth are nicer, also, the more frequently I floss means my gums don't bleed at the dentist.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?