Are use flaws and pics they are around at the top with a string of flaws and a time to stock up on the other end they come in a package of 50 and they last forever.
- How has flossing contributed to your overall grooming schedule?
- How do I maintain persistence in flossing?
- Why is it so important to floss after you brush your teeth?
- How has flossing helped your oral hygiene?
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
I use waxed dental tape. Waxed and the tape help it glide in between my teeth easier and I will never use picks. Picks make you lose the ability to get as close and it is just donating more garbage to a landfield.
I use waxed thin floss. My teeth are super tight in my mouth. Flossing is sometimes hard. But, if I floss, my teeth are nicer, also, the more frequently I floss means my gums don't bleed at the dentist.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?