Well, i am not sure i quite understand. I try to brush my teeth three times a day… At least twice. I floss every morning. Healthy teeth are so important!. Is this the right answer?
- When do you schedule doing your tiring, non-work related tasks and why?
- Do you prefer to use floss string, floss picks or another type of floss?
- In a month do your teeth still feel good after flossing daily?
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- Why is it so important to floss after you brush your teeth?
Personally, I try to floss daily. Sometimes there are days I might forget to or just am too tired to bother. Flossing is important though, so I strive to do it daily
Dentists recommend twice a day, but honestly you only need to really floss at night BEFORE you brush. That way all the hard-to-reach gunk in your teeth is already loosened or removed, making it easier to give your teeth a deeper clean when brushing.
My dental hygienist said that plaque hardens within 24 hours, when I searched this on the Internet I found that plaque hardens within 48 hours. I’m not sure which of the two is true.Therefore I floss at least every other day but try to floss once a day. I prefer to floss in the evening because it stops me from eating late in the evening since I feel like flossing is a lot of work 😉 But technically you can fly us anytime of day within a 24 hour.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?