Personally, I try to floss daily. Sometimes there are days I might forget to or just am too tired to bother. Flossing is important though, so I strive to do it daily
My dental hygienist said that plaque hardens within 24 hours, when I searched this on the Internet I found that plaque hardens within 48 hours. I’m not sure which of the two is true.Therefore I floss at least every other day but try to floss once a day. I prefer to floss in the evening because it stops me from eating late in the evening since I feel like flossing is a lot of work 😉 But technically you can fly us anytime of day within a 24 hour.
Dentists recommend twice a day, but honestly you only need to really floss at night BEFORE you brush. That way all the hard-to-reach gunk in your teeth is already loosened or removed, making it easier to give your teeth a deeper clean when brushing.
Well, i am not sure i quite understand. I try to brush my teeth three times a day… At least twice. I floss every morning. Healthy teeth are so important!. Is this the right answer?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss