The recommended is definitely once a day. I don’t know if twice is bad but I’d stick to nighttime flossing. Maybe ask your dentist though.
- How can flossing save your life?
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- Do you use any other dental tools to complete your clean mouth routine?
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
Flossing is very good for healthy teeth. And I'm trying to do it every day. Maybe It seems to be boring but we have to do it for our health
Not at all! You should always practice good hygiene when it comes to your teeth! I worked as a dental assistant for a while and went to school for it too. You’d be amazed at how beneficial flossing and brushing your teeth to remove that gunk is for you and your dental health!
Not in my experience. I’ve been flossing twice a day for years now. Maybe it did hurt at the beginning, but I don’t remember it.
It shouldn’t. You may have tenderness the first few days to a week if you don’t floss regularly. But you should floss at least twice a day. If you’re finding that it hurts, maybe opt for a water pik flosser. 🙂
Definitely not, and if it did I'd suggest going to the dentist. Maybe try using interdental brushes if you're apprehensive, you can get the thinnest ones and it makes it quite easy.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?