Definitely not, and if it did I'd suggest going to the dentist. Maybe try using interdental brushes if you're apprehensive, you can get the thinnest ones and it makes it quite easy.
Not at all! You should always practice good hygiene when it comes to your teeth! I worked as a dental assistant for a while and went to school for it too. You’d be amazed at how beneficial flossing and brushing your teeth to remove that gunk is for you and your dental health!
The recommended is definitely once a day. I don’t know if twice is bad but I’d stick to nighttime flossing. Maybe ask your dentist though.
Flossing is very good for healthy teeth. And I'm trying to do it every day. Maybe It seems to be boring but we have to do it for our health
It shouldn’t. You may have tenderness the first few days to a week if you don’t floss regularly. But you should floss at least twice a day. If you’re finding that it hurts, maybe opt for a water pik flosser. 🙂
Sol Ne Z.
Not in my experience. I’ve been flossing twice a day for years now. Maybe it did hurt at the beginning, but I don’t remember it.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss