Definitely not, and if it did I'd suggest going to the dentist. Maybe try using interdental brushes if you're apprehensive, you can get the thinnest ones and it makes it quite easy.
Not at all! You should always practice good hygiene when it comes to your teeth! I worked as a dental assistant for a while and went to school for it too. You’d be amazed at how beneficial flossing and brushing your teeth to remove that gunk is for you and your dental health!
The recommended is definitely once a day. I don’t know if twice is bad but I’d stick to nighttime flossing. Maybe ask your dentist though.
Flossing is very good for healthy teeth. And I'm trying to do it every day. Maybe It seems to be boring but we have to do it for our health
It shouldn’t. You may have tenderness the first few days to a week if you don’t floss regularly. But you should floss at least twice a day. If you’re finding that it hurts, maybe opt for a water pik flosser. 🙂
Sol Ne Z.
Not in my experience. I’ve been flossing twice a day for years now. Maybe it did hurt at the beginning, but I don’t remember it.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?