I don’t have breakfast but I have had coffee before I jump in the shower and teeth brushing and flossing happens after that.
During the week I brush before breakfast. I am used to grabbing an "on the go" style breakfast to eat during my commute or shortly after arriving at work. On the weekends however I prefer to enjoy a sit down breakfast with coffee or tea and brush after.
C Lestin Q.
After! I feel like I'm essentially wasting the brush if I eat immediately afterward, and it makes the food taste weird after my minty toothpaste
I brush after breakfast, that way I can make sure there's no food in my teeth and that sugar doesn't stay on my teeth and damage my enamel.
I floss before bed, so right at the end of the day. I tend to brush my teeth after breakfast so it doesn't impair the taste of my coffee and then my mouth is clean for a few hours after eating. As I floss before bed I don't feel the need to brush as soon as I wake up!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss