You need to ask your orthodontist about flossing with braces. I know water piks have special attachments to use with braces. The water pik flosser would really help get the chunks of food off the braces and between your teeth. Certainly would keep your gums healthy.
- I have fallen off the flossing habit wagon many times. How do you prevent yourself from doing just that?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Should you do intermittent fasting if you are an athlete?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- Are there habits I should look out for?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing