15-45 min which involves tidying up (putting dishes into washer and start it), a reflective walk (includes emptying garbage bins to communal container), wash hands, brush teeth, floss and add journal entry in Book of errors.
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- It hurts every time I floss, is this normal?
- I love having a nice bathroom counter and the water pick is unsightly. Any ideas on that?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing