15-45 min which involves tidying up (putting dishes into washer and start it), a reflective walk (includes emptying garbage bins to communal container), wash hands, brush teeth, floss and add journal entry in Book of errors.
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- How do you balance me time and mental wellness on a busy schedule (college)?
- How do you stay focused when your coworkers are talking and making jokes and having fun?
- When is the best time to meditate?
- What do you do when you need to meditation but cannot find a quiet place?
- Did you floss today?
- Does using a water-pick device count as flossing?
- How do you floss properly?
- I hate flossing… how do I keep going?
- How often should I floss?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- Is it better to floss in the morning or the evening?
- When do you usually floss at night?
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.