15-45 min which involves tidying up (putting dishes into washer and start it), a reflective walk (includes emptying garbage bins to communal container), wash hands, brush teeth, floss and add journal entry in Book of errors.
- Is there a great sustainable toothpick?
- What to-do apps do Fabulous users use? I heard Trello is good. Anything else?
- What do you do to prevent distraction during a Deep work session?
- What type of exercise do people engage in to for within a busy schedule?
- Do you prefer to meditate in am or pm? What are the benefits of morning/night meditation?
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?