Actually i have been using regular floss although today I have thought to give it a go to the floss picks and bought a pack in amazon 🙂 let's see how it goes 👍🏽
Floss pick right now. I feel like it doesn’t clean quite as well, but it’s also a lot easier which makes me more motivated to do it regularly.
A regular but good quality floss with mint flavor. Each time I floss, I would smell the mint. It makes me feel good about flossing.
I use a special floss I found on Amazon. It’s Listerine Gentle Gum Care -Mint. It is really strong and does not fray. It also does a good job and tastes great.
I use a pick that has floss on it because I can more easily manipulate it between my teeth. It just seems cleaner, too.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?