Floss pick right now. I feel like it doesn’t clean quite as well, but it’s also a lot easier which makes me more motivated to do it regularly.
I use a pick that has floss on it because I can more easily manipulate it between my teeth. It just seems cleaner, too.
A regular but good quality floss with mint flavor. Each time I floss, I would smell the mint. It makes me feel good about flossing.
I use a special floss I found on Amazon. It’s Listerine Gentle Gum Care -Mint. It is really strong and does not fray. It also does a good job and tastes great.
Actually i have been using regular floss although today I have thought to give it a go to the floss picks and bought a pack in amazon 🙂 let's see how it goes 👍🏽
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it