Actually i have been using regular floss although today I have thought to give it a go to the floss picks and bought a pack in amazon 🙂 let's see how it goes 👍🏽
Floss pick right now. I feel like it doesn’t clean quite as well, but it’s also a lot easier which makes me more motivated to do it regularly.
A regular but good quality floss with mint flavor. Each time I floss, I would smell the mint. It makes me feel good about flossing.
I use a special floss I found on Amazon. It’s Listerine Gentle Gum Care -Mint. It is really strong and does not fray. It also does a good job and tastes great.
I use a pick that has floss on it because I can more easily manipulate it between my teeth. It just seems cleaner, too.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss