As long as it takes to get each side of each tooth! You can never spend too much time caring for your teeth anyway, but it typically takes me around 2 minutes. I do it in the evening before bed.
- How do you decide what journey to do next?
- Do you floss with floss picks or do you use the string floss?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Which brand do you like most? Do you floss once or twice a day? Day or night?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?