Because it could steer me on to a path of wellness and understanding. It could make it into a person I would have never thought of myself becoming
Im not sure as to what you mean. All ill say is that if you want something u gotta go for it like your life depended on it. Anything worth Accomplishing, won't be easy
Yes enables an individual to take control of their life. Life is filled with endless decisions. So, to make the response, "yes", your go to, you have established control of your life. Impartial answers are confusing and never allow you to truly live your life the way you would like. So, instead of allowing indecisiveness manipulate you into something you're not, you must take a stand and say yes to life.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss