Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
Alvino Das neves
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?