Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss