Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?