Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
Alvino Das neves
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it