Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
- Do you stretch throughout the day or at a designated time? If throughout, do you have any good small stretches to do at work?
- How do you fit a filling, protein-rich breakfast in on a busy morning?
- How does breakfast affect us throughout the day from a good and bad one
- It hurts every time I floss, is this normal?
- Is okay for me to put jelly on my spinach and eggs in the morning?
Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
Alvino Das neves
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?