Yes! It does the exact same thing as traditional floss but with added convenience & comfort. I actually feel it makes flossing significantly easier and effective.
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What is an easy breakfast other than protein shakes?
- What is your favorite yoga playlist recommendations to start the day?
- What are the best (& easiest) stretches to do (especially for back)?
- How do you get the most out of a meditation when you just can’t keep your mind on that particular exercise?
Well I don’t really know, but if they didn’t work, maybe they wouldn’t have lasted so long? They are good at removing food in hard to reach places, but I’m not sure about plaque. I just use minted waxed floss.
Alvino Das neves
I don’t know I honestly have never tried one but I do want to try one but they’re kind of expensive so I only use my flossers
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?