I dont know what it is called but I use like a mouth wash. It is a tool that shoots water with pulses and you can clean out your teeth a little better with it. On top of that I every now and again floss but not with the thin floss. I use the once the dentist recommends in the UK. They look like small dust brushes 😂
- Any breakfast suggestions with no eggs or oats?
- What breakfasts do you like to make ahead for the week?
- Would the running in place exercise be a substitute for sprinting if it’s impossible to do so outside in the open air?
- How can I stop using social medias?
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?