I dont know what it is called but I use like a mouth wash. It is a tool that shoots water with pulses and you can clean out your teeth a little better with it. On top of that I every now and again floss but not with the thin floss. I use the once the dentist recommends in the UK. They look like small dust brushes 😂
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?