I dont know what it is called but I use like a mouth wash. It is a tool that shoots water with pulses and you can clean out your teeth a little better with it. On top of that I every now and again floss but not with the thin floss. I use the once the dentist recommends in the UK. They look like small dust brushes 😂
- Is it okay to floss in the living room? I can do it while I watch TV.
- How do you keep the water from dribbling all over with a water pick?
- Is it necessary to floss in the morning when you have done it the night before?
- How do you overcome the bad habit of sucking your own lips?
- Does using a Waterpik count as flossing?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it