I dont know what it is called but I use like a mouth wash. It is a tool that shoots water with pulses and you can clean out your teeth a little better with it. On top of that I every now and again floss but not with the thin floss. I use the once the dentist recommends in the UK. They look like small dust brushes 😂
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?