How do others floss when they have wires on the back of their teeth from braces/ veneers

Justin F.
I dont know what it is called but I use like a mouth wash. It is a tool that shoots water with pulses and you can clean out your teeth a little better with it. On top of that I every now and again floss but not with the thin floss. I use the once the dentist recommends in the UK. They look like small dust brushes 😂