Because it’s the most effective tool for cleaning the tight spaces between the teeth. And generally removes visible film & plaque on the teeth.
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- How do I stay in a good mood? How do I wake up earlier?
- How has flossing contributed to your overall grooming schedule?
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it