Because it’s the most effective tool for cleaning the tight spaces between the teeth. And generally removes visible film & plaque on the teeth.
- Did you know that flossing can help prevent heart disease?
- How much do you floss? Why?
- What are your favorite flossing tools?
- Which floss brand do you recommend?
- How do you decide what journey to do next?
- Is floss better than tape?
- Do you prefer to floss in the morning or evening?
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- When’s the best time of the day to floss your teeth?