Because it’s the most effective tool for cleaning the tight spaces between the teeth. And generally removes visible film & plaque on the teeth.
- Does it help to eat breakfast at the same time every morning?
- What has helped you get over the initial hump if starting a meditation practice?
- I see how this works for desk workers, but what about for the millions in customer service like taxi drivers, mothers, nurses, cashiers, etc who do not sit and type in their job?
- Which method do you have to migrate tasks to the next day, without writing them multiple times?
- What tips for success can you share?
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?