Because it’s the most effective tool for cleaning the tight spaces between the teeth. And generally removes visible film & plaque on the teeth.
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- How much should I eat at breakfast? Should it be heavy?
- Do you reward yourself for completing deep work?
- How do you deal with the important things that do not have a deadline?
- What do you drink besides water? Is daily orange juice bad because of its sugars?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?