It takes between one and two minutes, which I now realize is an insanely small portion of my day set aside to protect my health.
I usually hate flossing but going to the dentist I was told to floss so I set it up for 3 minutes and just focus in the mirror to floss, and it's been helpful
I'd say around a minute I think. However on days when I'm tidying out the door probably more like 30 seconds – awful I know but such is life 🙁
I’ve n bet really timed it. I just make sure I floss between all teeth’s. If I have food particles in a certain, I floss that area times.
It takes me about 1.5 to use flossing. It takes about 4 minutes to use my electric toothbrush. I follow up with my waterpik ~that's about 3-4 minutes. So, just under 10 minutes all together.
Maximiano Da costa
About 1 minute. I tried different tools and settled for one that is quick and easy for me to use. This is more important to me than anything, since if it takes too long, I know I’ll skip it.
2 minutes, I bought a floss stick that has a really long handle and replaceable heads with bits of floss on it. Made it way easier!
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?