It takes me about 1.5 to use flossing. It takes about 4 minutes to use my electric toothbrush. I follow up with my waterpik ~that's about 3-4 minutes. So, just under 10 minutes all together.
I’ve n bet really timed it. I just make sure I floss between all teeth’s. If I have food particles in a certain, I floss that area times.
I'd say around a minute I think. However on days when I'm tidying out the door probably more like 30 seconds – awful I know but such is life 🙁
I usually hate flossing but going to the dentist I was told to floss so I set it up for 3 minutes and just focus in the mirror to floss, and it's been helpful
2 minutes, I bought a floss stick that has a really long handle and replaceable heads with bits of floss on it. Made it way easier!
About 1 minute. I tried different tools and settled for one that is quick and easy for me to use. This is more important to me than anything, since if it takes too long, I know I’ll skip it.
It takes between one and two minutes, which I now realize is an insanely small portion of my day set aside to protect my health.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss