It takes between one and two minutes, which I now realize is an insanely small portion of my day set aside to protect my health.
- Do you use the floss pick or floss thread?
- How long do you floss?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How long are your evening routines?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
I usually hate flossing but going to the dentist I was told to floss so I set it up for 3 minutes and just focus in the mirror to floss, and it's been helpful
I'd say around a minute I think. However on days when I'm tidying out the door probably more like 30 seconds – awful I know but such is life 🙁
I’ve n bet really timed it. I just make sure I floss between all teeth’s. If I have food particles in a certain, I floss that area times.
It takes me about 1.5 to use flossing. It takes about 4 minutes to use my electric toothbrush. I follow up with my waterpik ~that's about 3-4 minutes. So, just under 10 minutes all together.
Maximiano Da costa
About 1 minute. I tried different tools and settled for one that is quick and easy for me to use. This is more important to me than anything, since if it takes too long, I know I’ll skip it.
2 minutes, I bought a floss stick that has a really long handle and replaceable heads with bits of floss on it. Made it way easier!
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?